1. General Terms
2. Personal information
- 2.1 The Service gathers the below types of Personal Information:
- a) Own data that the User submits in the process of registering and using the Service;
- b) All data posted by the User on their social networking pages connected to the Service;
- c) The User's own uploads of any data to the Service servers, including photos, videos, links, and texts;
- 2.2 In order to connect the Telegram Channel, the Service requests an authorization token. The authorization token is necessary to establish a link with Telegram's servers.
- 2.3 The token is transferred via a secure https connection using an SSL certificate.
3. The use of Personal Information
- 3.1 The User consents to the collecting and handling of their Personal Information. In order to render the Services (delayed posting, analytics, and others), the Service is forced not just to collect, but to process Personal Information as well. Why do we do this?
- a) We need to occasionally contact the User to update them on new information, send a job performance report, or inform them of new Service usage policies;
- b) The User is identifiable to us in our system - we do need to know with whom we are signing a User Agreement;
- c) Many of the services that the Service provides are highly personalized, and we cannot provide them unless we process Personal Information;
4. Prohibition on Processing of Personal Information
- 4.1 The User may put a ban on the Processing of their Personal information at any time. Such a ban is technically manifested in the form of deleting social network user profiles from the Service. Deletion of the user accounts will result in the automatic removal of all the collected Personal information. Removal of Personal Information is an unforgiving process.
- 4.3 The termination of the User Agreement is automatic - at the time when the User deletes the most recent account from the Service.
- 4.4 Because at that moment, the User is no longer authorized to use the Service. However, the Agreement is automatically renewed as long as the User:
- a) Appends a new social networking account to Assistant.im's current profile;
- b) Passes the registration procedure of a new Assistant.im profile;