1. General Terms
- 1.1 Reading these Terms and Conditions is a prerequisite for providing the Site's services.
- 1.2 The User certifies that he/she has carefully read, and fully accepts all the terms of this User Agreement, by directly using the Service.
- 1.3 If the User does not accept one or several provisions of this User Agreement in full or in part, it is prohibited to use the Service.
- 1.4 Further, the User undertakes to fully observe all the terms of the User Agreement throughout the entire period of using the Service and all parts of it.
2. The Parties of the agreement and the used notions
- 2.1 The User Agreement is a written document of a one-sided and unilateral nature, which the User is offered to accept in a written offer format. The accepting of this User Agreement is a required condition for the provision of the Service. The User accepts it by using the Service and the Website automatically.
- 2.2 The Service is a set of software for working with the content and post scheduled publications in the Telegram messenger, which is located on the website at https://app.assistant.im/, designed to solve the problems of the User in the manner prescribed in the Agreement.
- 2.3 Website is the Internet address of the Service. The Service is located at https://assistant.im/.
- 2.4 The Services is a set of functions of a technical nature offered to the User as part of the paid or no-cost use of the Service. The Services are designed to help users to post scheduled messages in the Telegram messenger. The amount and the quality of the Services provided may be unilaterally changed by the Service Executor without prior or further notice to the User.
- 2.5 The Executor — the entire administrative and technological team of the Service, responsible for its design and ensuring its functionality, in one person. The Executor is in contact with the User and undertakes to provide advice and information on issues directly connected to the usage of the Service. The Executor is a member of this User Agreement.
- 2.6 The User is any individual using the Service to any degree, in any way or another. The User is any person using the Website for any purpose. The User is also any individual who has not registered on the Website. Therefore, all the provisions of this User Agreement fully apply to every individual who makes use of the Website or the Service, whether or not they have registered. The User is a signatory to this Agreement.
3. Executor's rights
- 3.1 Executor has the right at any time and in any amount to limit provision of Services to the User if the User breaks one or more conditions of the present User Agreement.
- 3.2 The Executor has the right at any time to unilaterally stop providing Services to the User in case of the User's breach of the terms of this User Agreement.
- 3.3 To limit or stop provision of the Services to the User the Executor is not obliged to notify the User about this both before and afterwards.
- 3.4 For limiting or termination of the provision of the Services to the User the Executor is not required to give any explanation or justification for his actions.
- 3.5 Executor can change the services quality and amount of provided Services at any time. For this purpose, Executor is not required to inform or agree with the User.
- 3.6 If the Executor finds the fact of inappropriate use of the Service, the Executor has the right to terminate the provision of current Services to such a User, and also by technical measures to prevent the use of the Service for this User in the future.
- 3.7 For the purpose of providing the services in the appropriate volume and of the proper quality, the Executor collects the information about the User.
- 3.8 The information gathered by the Executor shall include, without limitation, the IP-address of the User.
- 3.9 The Executor is entitled to use collected information of the User in order to render the Services in necessary amount and with proper quality.
- 3.10 The Executor has a right to make any amendments to the User Agreement at any time at his discretion and unilaterally.
- 3.11 All changes made by the Executor come into force and become obligatory for the User within 30 calendar days from the date of the changes in the User Agreement.
- 3.12 The Executor is not responsible for the content placed by the User using the Service, even in case of publishing by the User of materials that violate existing law.
4. The Executor's Obligations
- 4.1 The Executor is obliged to grant to the User the Services, specified in the present User Agreement, which is expressed in providing to the User an option to use the technical functioning implemented within the Website.
- 4.2 The Executor is obliged to offer the information consulting services, which are related to the immediate use of the Services.
- 4.3 If material alterations are introduced in the User Agreement, the Executor shall notify the User of it via the internal means of communications of the Website, not later than in 3 days after the alterations have been made.
- 4.4 The Executor has undertaken to provide an answer to any question related to the operation the Service sent to [email protected] within 10 (ten) business days.
- 4.5 The Executor undertakes to ensure the privacy of the User's information to the extent and in the manner that is available technically to the Executor and depending on the actions of the Executor.
- 4.6 The Executor shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by the User, including those due to the loss or blockage of the Telegram service account used when using the Service.
5. User Rights
- 5.1 The User has the exclusive right to use the Service, the Services and the Website, subject to all conditions of this Agreement, and to the amount defined for the User by the Executor.
- 5.2 The User has the right to contact the Executor in any way that is comfortable and accessible for both sides in order to explain any questions that the User has in relation to the usage of the Service or the receiving of the Services.
- 5.3 The User may submit claims to the Executor about the scope and the quality of the Services by means of communication with the Executor and receive a reasoned response in the time specified in this Agreement.
- 5.4 The User may at any time discontinue using the Service, which cancels this agreement.
6. User's obligations
- 6.1 The User agrees to comply with all the terms of this User Agreement unconditionally.
- 6.2 The User is responsible for following all domestic and foreign laws when using the Service.
- 6.3 The User is obligated to follow the User Agreement with the Telegram messenger while using the Service.
- 6.4 The User shall comply with the Copyright Act to the full extent when using the Service.
- 6.5 The User shall undertake to assume all the risks and consequences of the use of the Service. Specifically, the User shall be liable for the security of their/their Telegram channels. The Service Executor assumes no liability in case one or more Telegram channels belonging to the User are blocked or otherwise corrupted. Such damages may be incurred only in case of wrong, unfair or excessive use of the Service. The User shall have the right to ask the Service Executor for more details about how to use the Service with caution.
- 6.6 While using the Service, the User shall be obliged to be conscious of all of the risks involved in using third party tools to work with Telegram. These risks may include, but are not restricted by, temporary or complete blocking of the Telegram channel. The Executor on its part is obliged to maintain correct work of the Service providing minimal risks of losing the accounts.
- 6.7 The User is obliged to use the Service for its intended and immediate purpose. Behavior of the User, potentially or really leading to serviceability and/or stability disruption, is a breach of this User Agreement and leads to its termination without any delay. The termination of the agreement leads directly to the cessation of the provision of the Services to the User. In such a case, the Executor shall reserve the right to block any further use of the Service by such User with the available technical means.
- 6.8 The User shall use the Service reasonably. Unreasonably high load on the Service, which worsens or halts its work for other Users, is a violation of this User Agreement and leads to its termination without delay.
- 6.9 The User is obligated not to take any purposeful steps to fail, impair or shut down the Service.
- 6.10 The User must abstain form of any action, which could result in limiting the accessibility or the quality of the Service for other users.
- 6.11 The scripts in paragraphs 5 and 6 of this section, are unilaterally at the discretion of the Executor, and the User is under no obligation to inform the Executor about this. The Executor is also not obligated to give reasons and effects of his acts to the User.
- 6.12 The User is responsible to regularly (at least once a month) turn to the User Agreement in view of all the updates and amendments of this Agreement.
- 6.13 The User undertakes to accept all updates and amendments of this Agreement without reservation and in full. Any changes and upgrades are automatically adopted when the User further uses the Service.
- 6.14 The User agrees to keep their data private, including username and password for their profile on the Service Website, as well as any other private data transferred to the Executor.
- 6.15 The User must not use third-party programs, means, technical solutions or sites to modify or enhance this Service.
- 6.16 If third-party services or programs are used that change or in any way affect the Service, the Service will be immediately discontinued to the User who has violated it.
- 6.17 The User agrees to use the Service only for legitimate purposes. Any illegal usage of the Service is considered the basis for the User's immediate deferral of the Service.
- 6.18 The Service offers the service for the publication of pictures and texts. The User unconditionally undertakes to post only materials and content that are not illegal.
- 6.19 The User agrees not to post illegal materials, such as pornographic materials, illegal materials or texts, materials and texts related to drug trafficking and abuse, or materials and texts which could be considered as appeals to any kind of violence, suicide, intolerance to any class or group, or hatred on religious, ethnic, political or other grounds, via the Service.
- 6.20 The User agrees not to exploit for any purposes the Service's imperfections and technical mistakes, including "bugs" and the vulnerabilities of the Service and the Website.
- 6.21 The User agrees not to inform any third parties about "bugs" or insecurities in the Service. The User has a right to inform the Executor about such bugs only directly.
- 6.22 When using the Service, the User agrees to refrain from the use of obscene and coarse vocabulary, and also words and expressions aimed at the incitement of aggression or discord on any basis, including racial, religious, political and sexual.
- 6.23 At the time of use the Service, the User is a capable and legal adult individual.
- 6.24 To use the Service, the User must completely understand all the terms of this User Agreement, as well as all the words and all technical terms used in this Agreement.